mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] WIP: reCAPTCHA plugin

From: ayleph
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] WIP: reCAPTCHA plugin
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 02:02:42 -0700

On 05/20/2014 01:07 AM, ayleph wrote:
> Is anyone interested in this? Perhaps we could collaborate and get a
> plugin released in the near future. Otherwise, I'll keep trucking along
> in my spare time and release something once I've figured it out.

Pretty decent progress on this tonight. I've got a basic plugin reading
configuration from mediagoblin_local.ini and serving up customized
templates with functional captcha. I haven't figured out how to keep the
plugin working in conjunction with basic_auth though. If I disable
basic_auth, my customized stuff loads and I get a captcha, but I can't
log in as I get User not found errors. If I re-enable basic_auth, I can
log in, but then my custom templates don't load. But hey, I'm getting
closer.

I'll try to make this available very soon. I've been busy fumbling
through the plugin system and haven't made time to set up a git repo,
but I'll make that a priority. I might stop by IRC to ask some questions
too, but I'll have to try that during the day while I'm at work since
I'm apparently the only night owl on west coast USA time.
--
ayleph