mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Gitorious->Savannah for the main repo

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Gitorious->Savannah for the main repo
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:50:39 -0500

Hey all,

Since as probably everyone knows by now, gitorious.org is going
read-only, so we had to move our code.  We've now moved our git repo to
Savannah:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mediagoblin

We're only using the git repo there.  You can update your checkout's
origin like so:

  git remote set-url origin git://git.savannah.gnu.org/mediagoblin.git

Did you have commit access in the past?  Please register on savannah and
email me your username.  You can then switch like:

  git remote set-url origin address@hidden:/srv/git/mediagoblin.git

This may not be permanent, but it's a solution for the meanwhile.  We
are very grateful to the Savannah team for hosting this for us
though... that's very valuable at the moment.

Now to figure out what to do about Trac, amirite? ;P

Thanks!  And thanks to Boris Bobrov for setting us up on Savannah.
 - Chris