mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] Python exception uploading video on CentOS 7

From: Matt Molyneaux
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Python exception uploading video on CentOS 7
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:47:25 +0000

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 11:20 +0000, Ian Cross wrote:
> Thanks, bug raised - will see what happens with that.

Hmm, I see the bug but no one has done anything about it yet. I'll
leave a comment later and maybe it'll get picked up sooner.

I've just set up a Copr repo with the Python bindings for EPEL 7
(thanks to Jessica Tallon for testing our the package for me ☺). Just
head over to:

https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/moggers87/Python-gsteamer1/

… and follow the instructions there.

Thanks,