mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] This mailing list is moving over to gnu.org, wiki to libepla

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 17:42:21 -0000

Hello,

Boris Bobrov and I have decided that since we don't have enough help to
maintain it, and the servers have been put in a half-transitioned state
but there isn't enough energy to maintain them, it makes most sense to
move the wiki and mailing list over to GNU's resources, since GNU has
better capacity to maintain them than we do right now.

If you want to subscribe to the new mailing list, you can do so at:

We could also use help moving over the wiki.  I've created a stub page
at:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:MediaGoblin

I will try to start moving wiki contents over the next few weeks, but I
would really appreciate help if you can give it.

I'm not sure what to do about Trac.  That's also a lot of work to run.
We could move bugs to GNU's debbugs interface I suppose, though I don't
know that many people in MediaGoblin's community understand how to
interface with that?  Thoughts welcome.

 - Chris