mediagoblin-devel

MediaGoblin in Debian (was: Salsa?)

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: MediaGoblin in Debian (was: Salsa?)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:22:26 +1100

Whoa! Thanks for pointing this out hjenkins, MediaGoblin is indeed now
packaged in Debian Experimental, which is super exciting!

https://packages.debian.org/experimental/mediagoblin

That sounds like a good suggestion regarding the Gitlab instance too.
We'll definitely add this the list of suggested options.

Regards,
Ben