mediagoblin-devel

Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:12:28 +1100

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021, Andre van Eyssen wrote:

> I might not be able to crank out clean code to fix these problems, but I'd be
> willing to pitch in where I can -- at least some sysadmin time to get the bug
> tracker running and fix the SSL certs for the wiki; implement some
> monitoring/alarming.

Thanks for flagging the issue with the bug tracker. The monitoring has
been flapping on and off for a while due to ongoing issues so I'd
ignored it over the new year period. That's fixed now - was indeed out
of disk.

I'd be glad of your help with our infrastructure. Let's discuss this
further.

Regards,
Ben