mibble-users

[Mibble-users] problem load mib files

From: Yumei Zhang
Subject: [Mibble-users] problem load mib files
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:51:44 -0800

Hi,

I am using Mibble 2.2 on Windows 2000.  I have following questions:

1. I am trying to load multiple mib files. I first load IPITEK-SMI_MIB which is
passed. But the second one I get the following error in console:

Error: in IpitekHBR110trap.mib: line 18:
      couldn't fine imported MIB: IPITEK-SMI

                     FROM IPITEK-SMI;

all files are in the same directory with class file.
The IPITEK-SMI mib name is same as the file name.
I try to set the parent directory for mib files, it still doesn't work.

How do I load sereval mib files together?

2. For the successful loaded IPITEK-SMI mib, I get all symbols. I am trying to
cast each individual symbol to MibValueSymbol object, I get
InvalidClassCastException. I can cast it to MibSymbol object. But that is not
what I want.
Do I need to implement my own MibType,  MibValue, constants,  etc.  class?
If so, which class I should extends?

I am attaching both the MIB files and java files with the mail.

Thanks & Regards,

yz