mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Need to extract value of Object-Type, syntax

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Need to extract value of Object-Type, syntax
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:14:10 +0200

Hi,

Have a look at the FAQ. I think Java API question 10 is
about the very same thing:

http://www.mibble.org/doc/faq/api/index.html#Q10

If you are using Mibble 2.6.alpha1 or later I think the
enumeration symbols are returned in order, so that might
be interesting to check out too. Anyway, Mibble 2.6 will
be out any week now. Just doing the last refinements...

Cheers,

/Per