mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

From: Ted Kaczmarek
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:58:30 -0400

On Apr 23, 2006, at 7:54 AM, Per Cederberg wrote:

Hi,

I have now added support for loading MIB files with several
interdependant MIB modules, which was the root cause for
this issue. The fix is available in version 2.7.alpha2:

http://www.mibble.org/download/development/index.html

With this version, the foundry MIB modules are parsed
correctly by Mibble. Please let me know if you find any
other issues with loading MIB files.

Cheers,

/Per

Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0
        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:444)
at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderLog.printTo(Unknown Source) at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderLog.printTo(Unknown Source) at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderLog.printTo(Unknown Source) at net.percederberg.mibble.browser.BrowserFrame.loadMib (Unknown Source) at net.percederberg.mibble.browser.BrowserFrame$Loader.run (Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
java version "1.4.2_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-232)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-54, mixed mode)
Seeing this error on Os X and Linux variants when trying to load foundry.mib.
http://downloads.somix.com/mibs/foundry-mibs.zip
Regards,
Ted

Thanks a bunch it appears to load fine now.

Regards,
Ted