mibble-users

[Mibble-users] web-enabled or client-server

From: Narasimha Murthy N .
Subject: [Mibble-users] web-enabled or client-server
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:29:01 +0530

Hi,

While evaluating SNMP MIB browsers, I came to know about your MIB browser. I am impressed
with the feature it provides. One of my requirement/restriction is that my SNMP agents
are accessible from "select" servers only. However, I want to invoke my MIB
browser from anywhere. If MIB browser is web-enabled or designed as a client-server
application, it fulfills my requirement. I have some queries. Pl clarify. Appreciate a
quick response.

1) Does your MIB browser fulfill the requirement mentioned above?

2) Is MIB Browser web-enabled?

--
Regards, Narasimha Murthy
Cell: 96502 10355