mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Multiple MIB definitions in a single file

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Multiple MIB definitions in a single file
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 11:55:00 +0200

Yes, the MibLoader.load() API is impractical in this case. Instead, do
the following:

1. Use the getAllMibs() method in MibLoader to retrieve a list of all
loaded MIBs.
2. Call the isLoaded() method for each Mib returned to see if it was
explicitly loaded (or just imported).

Have a look at the source code in
net.percederberg.mibble.MibblePrinter if you need an example of this.

Best regards,

/Per