mibble-users

[Mibble-users] How to load several mib files in one Loader

From: diffuser78
Subject: [Mibble-users] How to load several mib files in one Loader
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:00:00 -0700

Hi there,

I downloaded source code for Mibble and I see that the mibs/ietf directory contains 284 mibs.

I want to load all 284 mibs using one loader like this:

File dir = new File(dirPath);
for (File lFile : dir.listFiles())
{
  ifMib = mibLoader.load (lFile);
}

Mibble doc says that " Note that if a file contains several MIB modules, this method will only return the first one (although all are loaded). "

Is there a way to load all the mibs in one Mib object returned by ifMib in the above code ?

Many thanks.

DJ