[Mingw-cross-env-list] Hello, I have few suggestions to MXE maintainers

From: Mr Nerd
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Hello, I have few suggestions to MXE maintainers
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 10:09:28 +0200

I am one of VCMI ( https://github.com/vcmi ) contributors and I would like to thank you for keeping the project alive.

Our project uses MXE for some time already, so feel free to add it to list of projects that use it on MXE website.

I have few suggestions / requests:
1. Update year to 2019 in copyright section of MXE website
2. Consider creating some official MXE chat channel for easy and user-friendly contact. Currently there is no real place to ask for help with simple MXE related problems. IRC, slack, zulip could be some platforms to consider.
3. Could you provide shared (non static) version of luajit library in pkg.mxe.cc packages? I need it for Travis CI build. As primarily Windows user I do not have knowledge and skills required to create properly working custom .deb package for Travis CI.

Cheers,
Dydzio