Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE: best thing since ice-cream

From: Yose Widjaja
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE: best thing since ice-cream
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 02:05:36 +1000

I would also like to thank the MXE team for this amazing software.

I thought I'd have to finally adopt visual studio to target windows for game development, but haha! To hell with IDEs. Best of all, I don't have to use Microsoft's linkers, and I can even use ld.lld as my linker, which speeds up compile time so much!

What do you say to Visual Studio? Not today.