mit-scheme-users

Re: (cf "somefile.scm") error

From: David Gray
Subject: Re: (cf "somefile.scm") error
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:25:15 +0300

The debugger output is as follows:
Primitive called with incorrect number of arguments. #[primitive-procedure 13
%record-length] 2

>S0  (if (not (primitive-arity-correct? primitive frame-size)) (error "Prim ...

                         SUBPROBLEM LEVEL: 0

COMPILED expression (from stack):
 Subproblem being executed is highlighted.

    (begin
     (if (not (primitive-arity-correct? primitive frame-size))
         (error "Primitive called with incorrect number of arguments."
                primitive
                frame-size))
     ((or (special-primitive-handler primitive)
          rtl:make-invocation:primitive)
      (|1+| frame-size)
      continuation
      primitive))

>S1  (let ((primitive (vector-ref (rvalue-known-value operator) 2))) (if (n ...

    (scfg*scfg->scfg!
     (prefix frame-size 0)
     (let ((primitive (vector-ref ... 2)))
       (if (not (primitive-arity-correct? primitive frame-size))
           (error "Primitive called with incorrect number of arguments."
                  primitive
                  frame-size))
       ((or (special-primitive-handler primitive)
            rtl:make-invocation:primitive)
        (|1+| frame-size)
        continuation
        primitive)))

>S2 (generate/node/no-memoize node)

 (rtl-precompress! (generate/node/no-memoize node))

>S3 (generate/node/ (edge-next-node) (vector-ref node 6)))

    (scfg*scfg->scfg! (generator node)
                      (generate/node (edge-next-node (vector-ref node 6))))

S4 to S9 are pairs the same as S2 and S3