Re: [Mldonkey-users] New Gui Problem

From: Pere Castañer Sardà
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] New Gui Problem
Date: 28 Jan 2003 11:48:20 +0100

El mar, 28-01-2003 a las 00:39, Andreas Weigl escribió:
> Hi
>
> I've got a problem with the Gui of -7 an -8. I don't see my Dowbloads in the
> Download tab. vd and the html-interface shows them.
> I can see them when I use the -6 Gui with the -8 core.
>
> I do an export LANG=C before I start the Gui.
> Any idea?
yes. The download tab has changed. You can't see the downloads because
the gtk window is too up and It seems that the downloads doesn't exists.
Try passing the mouse over superior zone of the download tab window, you
will see a rezise pointer and slide down the window. The downloads might
appear doing this.

best regards,