Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: zlib problems!

From: Xan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: zlib problems!
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:54:43 +0200

Dimarts 26 Octubre 2004 19:06, en/na spiralvoice (<spiralvoice
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:
>>[Mldonkey-users] Re: zlib problems!
>
> On So 24 Okt 2004 01:39:07p Xan wrote:
> > With some servers, I receive the following errors:
> >
> > -- From server AnimeReactor Server #3 [66.194.40.98:700] ------
> >
> >| WARNING : This server is full for non zlib compatible clients.
> >| Upgrade your ED2K client.
>
> Hi,
>
> this error message is not related to any debian package but mldonkey-
> server. Which core version are you using? 2-5-28 is the current one.

I have this version for all mldonkey packages:

$ dpkg -l "mldonkey*"
ii  mldonkey-gui   2.5.28-2       Graphical frontend for mldonkey based on GTK
ii  mldonkey-serve 2.5.28-2       Door to the 'donkey' network

See exactly the changelog of debian package mldonkey-server in
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/m/mldonkey/mldonkey_2.5.28-2/changelog

or see the main page for developer if you think that it's a bug of debian
package: http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/mldonkey-server

Thanks,
Xan.