[Mldonkey-users] Re: incoming dir

From: amano
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: incoming dir
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:08:24 +0200

> Can you put a pacth of fix code without Incoming directory disapear?. I
> will
> thank to you. I like Incoming directory and I don't want to lose it. I
> like
> things as these run before.

Hi,

If you like the incoming dir create a dir+share called incoming and set the
option 'default_incoming' to the id of that share e.g. '3', counting starts at
0 !!
OR
Download all the patches included in spiralvoices version and apply them but
skip the incoming one.

By the way I like that new incoming dir thing a LOT.

by
amano