Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?

From: Xan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:01:41 +0200

Divendres 29 Octubre 2004 00:38, en/na Pierre Etchemaite (<Pierre Etchemaite
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:
>>Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?
>
> Le jeu 28 oct 2004 12:09:49 CEST, Xan <address@hidden> a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think that the difference between one good rate client and a poor rate
> > client is in some way the list of friends.
>
> The only use of friends feature under mldonkey is that they can see your
> list of shared files, and you'll try to see theirs.

Because "and you'll try to see theirs.", I think that it's important. It's the
first that mldonkey do: see the list of friends and its shared files. A good
client (client with much files and download rate) is good for being friend of
you (and me! ;).

So, I return to my question: It's an easy way for share friends.ini?

Thanks,
Xan.