Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?

From: Xan
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:48:24 +0200

Divendres 29 Octubre 2004 16:36, en/na Pierre Etchemaite (<Pierre Etchemaite
<address@hidden>>) va escriure:
>>Re: [Mldonkey-users] Is it possible to share friends.ini as servers.met?
>
> Le ven 29 oct 2004 13:01:41 CEST, Xan <address@hidden> a écrit :
> > Because "and you'll try to see theirs.", I think that it's important.
> > It's the first that mldonkey do: see the list of friends and its shared
> > files. A good client (client with much files and download rate) is good
> > for being friend of you (and me! ;).
> >
> > So, I return to my question: It's an easy way for share friends.ini?
>
> You'll try, but only succeed if you're allowed on the other end. Since the
> big majority of clients deny you by default, it can only be the result of a
> previous agreement.
>
> So sharing friends.ini is useless.

Okay. You convinced me a little bit.
But what happens with people with have enabled that all people could see their
files?. Perhaps with that it's interesting to share lists that they belong
to. Isn't it?

Thanks,
Xan.