Re: [monit] Re: if x restarts within y cycles then exec "script"

From: Dave Myron
Subject: Re: [monit] Re: if x restarts within y cycles then exec "script"
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:14:59 -0700

So I tried applying this patch to the current version of monit (4.10.1) and everything compiles correctly. However, it no longer recognizes the old
syntax of "if number restart number cycle then timeout" as valid.

Aha, instead of replacing the existing timeout in p.y, I duplicated it and made the changes from the patch on the second one. Not DRY of course (and, not knowing C, I don't know what implications this has) but it allows before syntaxes now.

Dave