Re: Very simple monit of a perl file - how to do it?

From: EzCom Keith
Subject: Re: Very simple monit of a perl file - how to do it?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:16:20 -0800

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Bruce B <address@hidden> wrote:
Just to update to my previous e-mail, I removed the allow and I can now get access to the webpage and pressed on Run Service and my .pl script started working. It's nice info that is shown there and I am already thinking of moving all my scripts to monit and using M/monit.

I still want to have your input on the httpd authentication method as I don't think this is very secure to not have a password on it and also how to avoid multiple instances from starting.

Thanks again,