Monit alert collecting in email

From: Carsten Schmitz
Subject: Monit alert collecting in email
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:40:50 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have a service where I run 20 services on it which are very much alike. Most of the time if one fails the other ones will be down, too - but that is not always the case.
Anyway, once it happens I get like 20 alerts (=emails) from monit. What I would like to have is one email with 20 alerts in it.
Is there something like an addon for monit that simply collects alerts that happen within the same cycle and send it as one email?
Is this something on the road map? Another way would be a way to have something like a group for services where I can determine that only one email would be sent if a service fails on this group of service. Another option would be to be able to have 'OR' statements like

 check host FOO with address www.foo.bar
      if failed url
         http://user:address@hidden:8080/?querystring
or
failed url
         http://user:address@hidden:8080/?querystring1
then alert

Again, is there a way to prevent me getting swamped with 20 emails?

Best regards

Carsten