Re: alert mail config

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: alert mail config
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:18:11 +0200

Hi,

the mailformat option cannot be used as the action option (i.e. not as extension of "… then alert"), but you can use it in the alert contact settings:

    alert address@hidden with mail-format …

You can also set it globally using the "set mail-format" statement.

You can also alert via http (indirectly) - using the "exec" action to execute your custom script.

Regards,
Martin