Show availability summary for services

From: Tobias Pfeiffer
Subject: Show availability summary for services
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 14:32:23 +0100

Hi,

I want to measure the amount of the time that my monitored services are
running, i.e. something like: "Process apache has an uptime of 98.7% (within
a certain time period)", basically meaning: "Within that time period of N
minutes, apache was up and running fine for (0.987*N) seconds."

Is there some way to get monit to display that information? If not, are
there other solutions that you could recommend for that purpose?

Thanks
Tobias