libmonit test suite is failing

From: Sergey Maslyakov
Subject: libmonit test suite is failing
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:23:28 -0500

I have four different builds of monit for three different platforms. The test suite for libmonit fails on all of them identically. It happens even on the simplest and most straightforward build for CentOS on X86. All builds fail like the snapshot below shows.

Am I doing something wrong or is it really a failing test case?

The behavior is consistent on CentOS5.10/x86, Solaris10/SPARC, Solaris10/X86.

Regards,
/Sergey

============> Start Time Tests

=> Test1: Parse String
        Parsing a null date string: -1
        Parsed datestring has value: 1034899801
AssertException: r == 1034874601
 raised in main at TimeTest.c:36
./test.sh: line 16: 27446 Aborted                 TimeTest