Re: service uptime reports, mmonit?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: service uptime reports, mmonit?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:32:46 +0100

Hi Paul,

the servicegroup is set via Monit configuration only (not managed by M/Monit),
using the “group <name>” option:
http://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#SERVICE-GROUPS.

Per-host service uptime is accessible in the Reports -> Uptime page when you
click on the host entry in the table.

Regards,
Martin