Re: alert/mail-format syntax questions

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: alert/mail-format syntax questions
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 01:12:35 +0100

Hi,

the custom formats shouldn't be necessary since 5.12 - as you noted, the event
description for space usage event was changed to use bytes (with dynamic
scaling to kB/MB/GB/etc.) instead of absolute blocks count.

Regarding the "monitor all" and multiple alerts ... please can you send related
excerpt from monit log?

Regards,
Martin