Re: monitoring but not alerting

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monitoring but not alerting
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:45:40 +0100

Yes, the script will be executed on event and the logic in the script will decide if the alert should be send or not. The script can be integrated with M/Monit (or Monit) easily, there is the the "execute program" action in the alert admin. Dashboard is not related to alert delivery - the active error will still be displayed in it.