Re: m/monit tokens in execute script

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: m/monit tokens in execute script
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 10:17:55 +0100

Available environment variables are documented in the Alert Admin help:

Example with test:

Best regards,
Martin

On 16 Nov 2016, at 17:55, Justin Rodino <address@hidden> wrote:

Can anyone let me know what the tokens are when executing a script in m/monit? I’ve tried

[#{ENV['MONIT_HOST']}] #{ENV['MONIT_SERVICE']} - #{ENV['MONIT_DESCRIPTION']}

and I’ve also tried

[$MONIT_HOST] $MONIT_SERVICE - $MONIT_DESCRIPTION

Neither of them get translated at execution time, rather the message simply comes back with the tokens as plain text :(

Thanks,

Justin