Re: Configure options for official release static binaries?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Configure options for official release static binaries?
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 10:19:59 +0100

The binaries we distribute are just partially statically linked: with openssl
and zlib. The libc is linked dynamically.

It makes sense to create a full static binary for ARM as these usually use
various libc libraries more frequently than other platforms, which usually
stick with glibc ... we'll look into it.

Best regards,
Martin