moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] mozilla-bonobo 0.4.2 released

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] mozilla-bonobo 0.4.2 released
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:47:45 +0200

I've put up a 0.4.2 release. This was necessary because of a small
licensing issue:

npunix.c was an ancient MPL-licensed file from way before Mozilla
became triple-licensed. The MPL is not GPL-compatible. Therefore
I have now replaced this file with the one from Mozilla 1.7.8, which
contains the same code but is triple-licensed (MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL
2.1).

While I was at it I updated the COPYING file and the license notices
in the source code with the new address of the FSF.

There are no actual code changes in this release.

The website should update within the hour, in the meantime the
tarball is already available from the usual location:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/moz-bonobo/

Cheers,

Christian Glodt