muddleftpd-track

[Muddleftpd-track] [Bug #3247] Muddlestats has stopped working

From: nobody
Subject: [Muddleftpd-track] [Bug #3247] Muddlestats has stopped working
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:51:45 -0400

=================== BUG #3247: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3247&group_id=3025

Submitted by: None                    Project: Muddleftpd - Flexible, secure
FTP Daemon
Submitted on: Thu 04/17/03 at 02:51
Category:  addon                      Severity:  5 - Normal
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Release:  Stable (1.3.12)

Original Submission:  When I first used muddleftpd muddlestats worked fine,
then one day I upgraded something and it stopped working, and it hasn't been
working since then.

My system is FreeBSD 4.8-Stable, Python 2.2.2

The error I get is:
-=:[root] /usr/local/www/site # python ~/bin/muddlestats-gather.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/bin/muddlestats-gather.py", line 82, in ?
    l = cPickle.loads(decompress(dbfile.read()));
zlib.error: Error -5 while decompressing data

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: