RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org down?

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org down?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:59:59 +0000

Hi – the wiki server is in Southampton and I am advised there are network problems today at campus level (eg www.ecs.soton.ac.uk is also unavailable). myExperiment is unaffected (as it is hosted externally). Apologies, I’ll keep an eye on progress.  If there’s any info you need urgently please let me know.

-- Dave