Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org down?

From: Kostas Karasavvas
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org down?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:29:14 +0100

Hi Dave and thank you for the prompt reply!

I will wait till the network problems are resolved. I was also wondering if the are any libraries for accessing the REST API, e.g. made from another project that had to access myExperiment.

I will definitely come back with more questions later on as well as an update of what I want to do with the REST API.

Cheers,
Kostas