Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] POSTing packs via API

From: Andrew Harrison
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] POSTing packs via API
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:24:03 +0000

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response. Our (SHIWA EU project) primary requirement is
being able to add external links to (meta)data uploaded with a workflow via the
API. Creating a pack is sort of a work around for achieving this. Ideally we
would associate links and descriptions of them directly with a workflow. Is
this possible now or on the (pre-ORE?) roadmap?

Thanks,

Andrew