nano-devel

Re: Copy selected text to host-clipboard

From: LIU Hao
Subject: Re: Copy selected text to host-clipboard
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:16:01 +0800

在 2022-12-29 17:53, BW 写道:
I use nano on my headless servers through Windows Terminal.

I just tried out the dte editor which in current beta now support the ability to copy selected text right back to your host Windows clipboard. A really useful feature that I after a few days just can't live without.
Perhaps you could consider adding this feature to nano :-)

nano is a handy text editor in a series of command-line operations; e.g. it can be very convenient when used with Git. But if you have to done a lot of editing frequently, I think you probably prefer vscode server.

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao