netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Roadmap?

From: Luca Dionisi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Roadmap?
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:04:39 +0200

Hi Justin,

In the Bazaar repository of the savannah server the branch "original"
is just a copy of the current situation of the old svn repository at
hinezumi server.
In that structure I was working in the directory
sandbox/lukisi/branches/multipleip.
There I created a new directory "valantk" for the Vala sources.
Then I copied this branch in the branch "vala" (always in the savannah
bazaar repo)
and I removed the old stuff, so that only the Vala sources are inside it.

Inside each vala file there is a testsuite, so that we should be able
to test each module in a clean environment. This is not always quite
easy to accomplish, though.

The makefile should just work and produces a lot of "*_tester" suites.

There is not a roadmap for the porting. Just a vague one in my head. :)

--Luca