netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] [Netsukuku] Some updates on progress and a request

From: Luca Dionisi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] [Netsukuku] Some updates on progress and a request for help with testing
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:39:10 +0100

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Shadr <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can help with testing on some hardware, and build small (20-50 nodes)
> network.

Very good. What kind of hardware? What O.S. are they running?

> Also can write ebuild(s) for gentoo overlays, but bazaar repo.. not so
> good for this.

I do not get what you mean.

> So, in the start, i can`t build latest source from
> http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/netsukuku/vala/

It's probably some little inconsistencies between Vala 0.12 and 0.14.
I will look at it asap. At the moment you could try using Vala 0.12 if
you want. Or I could send you the C files produced with my
installation of Vala and then you might be able to build with your
gcc.

--Luca