netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] cleaner and reusable code

From: Alexei
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] cleaner and reusable code
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:57:43 +0400

Thank you for your update, Luca,
I'm not ready to test right now because of absence of operable routers. But I'm going to do it some later.

Now it's difficult to involve people and to make them interested in netsukuku because of cjdns becomes more and more popular. It seams, CJDNS made for the same tasks and it promises similar possibilities, and as I understand both these networks can be scaled unrestricted. For me netsukuku looks more elegant, but I can't explain to people in what way it's better. And if netsukuku is better solution, why some people started developing another competitive system.