[Nmh-workers] remove files written by mhstore

From: Joel Uckelman
Subject: [Nmh-workers] remove files written by mhstore
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:53:27 -0700

I frequently get messages with multiple attachments, which I unpack
to files using mhstore. Because I'm reading mail on a remote system,
but I usually need to work with the files locally, I scp these files
eleswhere, then remove them on the remote system, which gets tedious
after a while.

It would be nice if there were an mhunstore, or a -remove flag for
mhstore, for cleaning up the files written my mhstore.

--
J.