Re: [Nmh-workers] refile handling of corrupt .mh_sequences

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] refile handling of corrupt .mh_sequences
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:46:47 -0500

>Yep. I've had similar interactions with the claws-mail folks... However,
>their GUI is better than exmh, particularly for the increasing number
>of attachments I'm receiving (well, that may not be fair...I should take
>a look at any changes to exmh in the last 18 months).

You know, the more I think about it ... how would they even know that it
kills performance?  Maybe it was a big deal 20 (or even 10) years ago,
but I have a hard time believing you'd even notice nowadays.  And if
they never implemented the code, how could they even have any idea
if it affected performance or not?