Contribution to Octave: classes: hgsetget, dynamicprops and timer

From: emmanuel farhi
Subject: Contribution to Octave: classes: hgsetget, dynamicprops and timer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:45:28 +0200

Dear Octave maintainers,

I just registered to savannah/GNU Octave, and suggest to contribute to Octave for the following code:
These contributions for Octave are certainly not perfect, but they are the result of my effort to port some of the Matlab classes into Octave. I've tried at best to mimic the octave contribution structure.
You are free to get these contributions and modify them if you estimate they could be of some use to you and the community.

Cheers, Emmanuel.