Re: [Openexr-devel] boost versions

From: Andrew Harvey
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] boost versions
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:31:33 +0100

Boost 1.49 here.

I have tried using Boost 1.50 elsewhere (compiling against Alembic)
but it seems the devs have rearranged things somewhat. Not sure if
this applies to OpenEXR, but Alembic previously just required
boost-threads. It now requires boost-system too under 1.50 (relates to
exceptions and error handling, if I recall correctly.)

- Andrew