openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Problem installing openEXR on MAC OSX

From: M ~ J
Subject: [Openexr-user] Problem installing openEXR on MAC OSX
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:22:06 +0200

Hi I'm matt, 19yrs old design student from Milan (ita).
Due a problem using the renderer PBRT, I've been suggested installing openEXR.
I downloaded the file and decompressed it. Now I've a folder called openexr-1.2.2 but I have no idea how to install it.
Unfortunately I've found no documentation on any website. I already installed various packages with the make command but in this case it seems not working.

(I also followed an online way through DarwinPorts, but it failed because when trying to access their server I'm prompted for a password)

Can someone help me?

REFERENCE WEBSITES

-
http://www.openexr.com
-
http://openexr.darwinports.com/

<x-tad-bigger>thanks ,</x-tad-bigger>

<x-tad-bigger>aitta</x-tad-bigger>M ~ J2C2C,0606,0D0D">

<x-tad-bigger>° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>M ~ J</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> [P] +44 7981 644 336
[P] +39 388 6070 431
[W] http://kokoro.vonagotesque.port5.com</x-tad-bigger>

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
action taken in reliance with its contents is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and notify at address@hidden