openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] How to combine multiple exposed images?

From: Josef Grunig
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] How to combine multiple exposed images?
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:38:29 +0000

Thomas Lock wrote:
Hi Josef

            Try using Artizen HDR to create your HDR images. It is probably
the most flexible HDR editor available to date.

Yours Truly Tom

P.S You will also find tutorials on how to create HDR images in both Video
and Text. The program is in the final beta stage, so it should be more than
stable enough most of your usages.

www.supportingcomputers.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josef Grunig" <address@hidden>