openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] OpenEXR 1.6.0 and CTL 1.4.0 released

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] OpenEXR 1.6.0 and CTL 1.4.0 released
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:08:42 -0400

On Aug 3, 2007, at 11:14 PM, Florian Kainz wrote:

August 3, 2007 - New stable versions of OpenEXR and CTL are now available.

Nice! For those interested, I've updated my Photoshop and After Effects plug-ins with the latest stuff, including B44A compression.

http://www.fnordware.com/ProEXR/

I also added a feature to ProEXR where you can export Photoshop layers as separate files in addition to a single multi-channel file.

Enjoy!

Brendan