openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Deep Compositing BOF at Siggraph

From: Deke Kincaid
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Deep Compositing BOF at Siggraph
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 08:50:31 -0700

Just a reminder to anyone interested in Deep Compositing, this is on Monday.

My current itinerary is:
  • Render vendors talking about current state of Deep opacity in their products.
  • Grant Miller from Ingenuity Engine talking about how he successfully uses deep on short deadline projects such as commercials & music videos
  • Jonathan Egstad about his paper "Deep Image Compositing Using Subpixel Masks"

The the rest of the time will be for people to chat and mingle and communicate with each other about the current state of things.

 Deep Compositing
Monday, 10 August, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Los Angeles Convention Center, Room 503

-deke