Re: [Openvds-devel] ssl and freevsd

From: Damion Parry
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] ssl and freevsd
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:25:56 +0100

Hello,

Which version of the source are you using? Whats the actual command you are issuing? What version of RedHat are you using?

A connection refused error is usually a result of [x]inetd refusing the connection. Depending on the version of the source and OS, the way [x]inetd is configured, and the way SSL is implemented within [s]vsd & [s]vsdadm varies.

A vs_create command over SSL should look like this:

$ svsdadm vs_create host1 vsone 192.0.0.1 vsone.fqdn.com 30 300 30 skel_name

HTH
Damion.

Micheal Young wrote:
i am trying to get ssl running with frevsd.
I compiled the sourcecode with enable-adddons --with-openssl
I created the certifacte key no problem
but when i try and create a vertural site i get
connection to host1 could not be established: Connection refused

host1 is the name of the server where vsd is. I am trying to do this on host1 itself.

Any help?