[Openvds-devel] freevsd problems

From: Micheal Young
Subject: [Openvds-devel] freevsd problems
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:29:24 +0100

lol
ok .. got the first problem fix .. my bad .. forgot to run vsd-install.pl

[break for the laughter to stop]

ok .. but i do have another slight issue.
when i compile vsd from source and have it set up (ran vsd-install) i try to
create a virtual service with the vsdadmn comment (non ssl for now)
when i do this it tells me that is cant connect to host. Now .. i AM using my
FQDN for this so it is correct .. becase if i install the pre-built binnary
.. it works fine. Any advice?

Michael Young

Network Administrator
Zonecom Tech Inc.